Solid Gold is Moving to Sunny Florida

Sorry for my absence over the past couple of weeks; but I’ve been working on something huge and now I can finally announce it!  I have accepted a job offer at a koi farm out of state, so Solid Gold is moving to Florida!  I’ll be doing the same sort of things for the koi farm that Ido for Solid Gold (including videos) so it’s a very exciting career move for me.

Not toworry, all the fish are coming with me, and once I get settled in,weekly Solid Gold videos will continue as normal.  I’m so excited forthis new adventure, and I’ll be sharing with you guys as much as I canalong the way.  I’ve been so busy these last couple of weeks with moving preparations.  Moving across the country is no easy task, especially when you have three cats and about 50 fish to bring with!  Talk about a logistical nightmare!  But I have finally found an apartment that I’m excited about and the moving truck is reserved, so things are falling into place.  The big move is happening this weekend, so it’s coming up very quickly.  Thank you for your continued support and patience!

Dia de los Muertos Goldfish Tank
I thought my goldfish should join in on the holiday fun! Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is
Read more.
Beginner Mistakes to Avoid | Dos and Don’ts
Do plenty of research before buying anyfish!  This will help you avoid many beginner mistakes and allow you toprovide a
Read more.
What Pet Stores Don’t Tell You About… Cycling
Now I don’t want to make it sound like all pet stores give bad information about fishkeeping, because some are
Read more.
Yujin Goldfish Gashapon Collection
Several months ago I discovered these goldfish gashapons and began collecting them!  Gashapons are Japanese capsule toys dispensed from coin
Read more.
Update on Luca, Felix, and Clover
My new ghost bristols have been getting all the attention lately, so I thought I’d take some time to do
Read more.
Callisto is Declining
Callisto came to live with me on November 10th, 2011.  From day one, she has always been a major surface-gulper.
Read more.
How To Euthanize a Fish Humanely
Euthanizing our pet fish is obviously something none of us ever want to have to do, but sometimes it’s the
Read more.
Goldfish Growth and Changes Update
Here’s the most recent update: Butterfly Telescope Growth and Changes Today Luca weighs 47 grams, is 2.75″ in body length,
Read more.
Rest in Peace Callisto
Callisto was euthanized last weekend because of her ongoing and worsening health condition.  It was a tough decision to make,
Read more.
New Culling Nets
For my first spawn of ghost bristol fry, I’ve been making do with a regular aquarium net; the dark green
Read more.

One thought on “Solid Gold is Moving to Sunny Florida

1. Ocean Truth

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds amazing. I’m really excited for you. I hope the move goes as smooth as possible. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Lonely Pinay

Wow congratulations solid gold. We’re all happy and excited for you. Will you be in a LDR with your bf or is he coming along too? Lol well i wish you luck and i hope your fishies doesnt get too stressed out with the travel. Keep us all updated ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Kathleen

Congratulations Jennie!Enjoy the warm sunshine, that will be a nice change. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. lunathegecko123

Wow congrats Jennie!!! I so excited to hear about everything!!I am a huge fan of your channel! I was wondering will you be able to ship the babies out of the USA for us to buy? Thanks so much!!:)

5. Sincerely Earth

Congratulations Jennie!I love your channel and hope that you get back to making more videos soon after you settle in.Have a safe and fun move!

6. Joann Oranda

OMG AHHH THAT’S AWESOME!! My couzin lives in FL. And I’m moving there to soon

7. Joann Oranda

Are you moving to upper Florida or near Miami? Also are you moving to a apartment? Or house? I’m sorry I have so many questions! X) Also CONGRATS on getting the job! We’ll always support you! Keep moving forward Jenny!

8. Joann Oranda

My last comment is….. You won’t be needing those heaters anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe

9. lbonini1

You’re definitely not gonna need a heater anymore! Especially if your A/C goes out during the summer!

Also, when your Butterflies go on sale and if I manage to buy one, it’ll get to me super fast and safe because I’m in Orlando!

10. Sonal Jain

Where can I get some trading news and free Mcx and to start trading, initially..?

11. Uzair Ahmed

I m Uzair from Karachi ,Pakistan. I m thinking of starting goldfish breeding as a hobby and i have searched alot about it on web and that is why i need to thank \x26quot;Solidgold\x26quot; and Jennie for this big support.
    In Karachi we have six months’ summer starting from April to September with average day highest temperature of about 38°C, some days of June are warmer at about 43°C and winters are from November to February with average nigh lost at 12°C (avg. 25°C in day time) although some nights of December are cooler at 7°C and October and March are rather normal. It is a coastal city so in summer we have high humidity than in winter. The thing is which months best suit for the purpose (breeding).
    I will highly appreciate replies but a reply from Jennie will be special.. Once again i want praise the big media and wish good future and congratulate…
    (Kindly ignore writing errors as i m a student)